Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!

If you have a question about our services, your answer may be found below.

  • What kinds of degrees can I study in Ukraine?

    There are many courses to apply, either in Russian or English medium of instruction.
  • What kind of certificate will be issued after the completion of my program?

    After Four years of successful full-time studies, a student at a Ukrainian university can receive a bachelor’s degree. After one or two additional years of specialized studies, the student can receive a Degree of Master (One Year) or a Degree of Master (Two Years), the nearest equivalent to a master’s degree.
  • Do Ukrainian universities and certificates have international recognition?

    Not all Ukrainian higher institutions have international accreditation and license to teach foreign students. However, the universities our agency represent and will recommend for studies, have international recognition and licensed to teach foreign students, as well as internationally recognized certificates.
  • How do I know if my existing high school result/bachelor’s degree is valid in Ukraine?

    In general most High School result are accepted, institutions evaluate degrees on an individual basis.
  • Is TOEFL and similar language tests mandatory for admission purposes?

    For students from English speaking country, this is not mandatory. However, students without English knowledge study in the native Ukrainian or Russian language. They are however, tested for knowledge of the native language at the end of the one year language learning program. This is specially organized to teach the students the basic native language and other related subjects as it relates to their chosen discipline.

One More Question?

We want to hear from you, you can address any questions, problems or concerns you may have. If you have a question about our services, your answer may be found in our Frequently Asked Questions section at the left. We are always interested in feedback from you, If you would like to share a story or let us know how we can be of help, you can ask a question by clicking the button below. We value your questions...

Ask Your Questions

Who's Online

We have 35 guests and no members online

Get In Touch

Ambassadors Global Consult

  • Address: Suite B34, Banex Plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja.
  • Tel: 0803 298 4855
  • Email: info@ambassadorsglobe.org

Useful Information

In order to live comfortably while abroad , the student will need to have a certain amount of money per month available for upkeep. The cost of living is depending on the country, but cheaper in European cities. It is difficult to give a precise figure because of differences in the student lifestyle.

We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…